Fiber Cement Siding Installation
James Hardie Fiber Cement Lap Siding
A great looking home is not always easy. It’s not just four walls and roof. Many of our customers feel that way though. Their home just doesn’t look great. The cozy corners, character and contour lines are what makes a home look great, feel great and gives you pride in your investment. At C & T Siding we fully understand the importance of a great looking home while maintaining the home’s structure. After all, siding serves a purpose. It protects your home from weather. We offer many types of siding material and one of those is James Hardie fiber cement lap siding. James Hardie is recognized as a leader in the siding industry and has been trusted by professional siding installers for decades. There are over 5.5 million homes with James Hardie siding installed.
Benfits of James Hardie fiber cement lap siding
Fiber Cement lap siding solutions from James Hardie have been around a long time because they listen to the needs of the homeowner and the installer. People love the real wood look of James Hardie. Real wood unfortunately, wears out much faster and needs more maintenance over time. It works nicely for installation to get a perfect look on the home. It’s also made for the climate it’s being installed in. Here in the northern climates we experience extreme cold in the winter along with ice and snow and in the summer extreme heat and humidity combined with rain, hail and wind. It also comes in various profiles to give you a unique look. If your walls could talk they would ask for James Hardie siding to be installed.
- Various profiles to choose from.
- Beauty of real wood look.
- Installer Friendly
- Made for your climate
- Great Warranty
want James Hardie siding installed? Getting started is easy.
- 1) Call us 888-297-8825 or fill out our estimate form to schedule a discovery meeting
- 2) After our discovery meeting we take your input and our expertise to create a quote for your project.
- 3) Once the quote is accepted we work out details like color options to create a unique look for your home.
- 4) Execution - Our siding installation experts complete the project.
- 5) Walk through and clean up - Our goal is to make you happy and make look it like we were never there.