Metal roofing has been around for over a century. It was first used to cover barns and tiny homes. Metal roofing was also utilized to protect commercial properties and larger industrial buildings. Over the last two decades, however, metal roofing has become popular with homeowners in Wisconsin and Minnesota. It is a smart long-term alternative to traditional wood roofs or asphalt shingles.
The Benefits of Metal Roofing
The reason why metal roofing has become so popular is that both home and business owners are discovering the features and benefits of this solid material. Below are a few of the key reasons why metal roofing is a strong investment.
● Durability. Asphalt shingles last around 25 years. By comparison, metal roofing can exceed 50 years and remain in excellent condition.
● Energy-Efficient. Metal roofs provide excellent protection from the UV rays and hot temperatures. They create an energy-efficient environment that helps reduce energy consumption in your home. The result is long-term savings.
● Added Value. Metal roofs are an investment. A metal roof will add resale value to your home. It is an attractive feature for homebuyers.
● Decorative. Metal roofs are available in a range of colors, patterns, textures, and designs that match any type of home or business. Whether you’re looking for a more traditional classic look or want a bold modern motif, you can find it with metal roofing.
● Easy Installation. Compared to other roofing materials, metal roofs are easier to install and take less time to implement a roofing system.
Is Metal Roofing Right for Your Home?
Before installing a metal roof on your home, you will want to speak with an experienced and knowledgeable roofing contractor who can guide you through the entire process. A roofing expert can perform a comprehensive inspection of the roof on your home to determine if a metal roof is right for you. A contractor can also help you design your roof to your exact specifications so that it enhances the look of your home.
Contact C & T Siding Today!
If you are looking into installing a new roof, then contact the roofing specialists at C & T Siding. We provide a wide range of roofing services including roof repair, roof installation, and ongoing roof maintenance. We can help you with your next roofing installation from start to finish. Call us at 651-483-6146. You can also message us on our contact page.